Powered By

Powered by Blogger

Mar 21, 2008

About Me

Hello everyone!!
Salam.My name is Ali Fahmi Perwira Negara.An Indonesian, who's currently living inside a state in Malaysia pursuing a degree in IT major on Security Technology. An ordinarily happy-go-lucky person yet serious when situation needs me to do so, reasonably sensitive person with full of sympathy, a die-hard loyal friend y et really a real bad friend for people who hate me and humiliate me without strong reason.

I have been and always been looking for the dream for my family and my chosen one throughout my life.Because, one of my unchangeable goal in my life is to make everyone i love to be happy,all in all.I hope i can realize what i really dream for...Amiin.

I am a person who loves his most merciful and almighty Allah SWT so much and also his only most truthful person the prophet Muhammad SAW...




- feel free to contact me at mavs_fahmi@yahoo.com OR Y! at alifahmi_perwiranegara -

No comments: